Skip to main content

Elf Cosmetics review – New Collections

 e.l.f. Cosmetics believes that within a certain budget all women can look fabulous and use a lot of products to wear a full make-up, just because you want the best results for your skin and face right?

I had to try this right, to see for myself and to let you know if this vision and mission of e.l.f. cosmetics is something I agree with.

The palette above is the elf Nude Rose Palette, Its filled with 10 shadows both matt and shimmer and all in the rose gold tones. The shadows have good pigmentation, blend really well and the colours are really pretty. I've been using this palette alot and as its quite narrow its not too big to take away with you or chuck in your handbag.








The elf B.Bare Face palette is really really pretty. The square compact palette has a bronzer, highlighter and two blushes inside as well as a mirror and all four are lovely subtle shades. This silver palette is really dreamy and I loved the shades inside.
A couple of other great products are the elf Lip Scrub which is in the black lipstick packaging and is yummy cherry flavoured. I wasn't too sure about how to use this if I'm honest but it did make my lips soft and did smell great too.

I also really liked the elf Moisturizing Eye Primer. Its a simple black pump bottle and the cream itself was lovely underneath my makeup. I've been using this everyday and think its a good price too.
The elf baked highlighter and blusher duo was cute. It was a tiny bit too shimmery for me but is a neat little item and the colour of the highlighter is lovely.

The Elf black liner pen was a good item too. It had a nice black colour and I really liked the thicker nib style, plus it had pretty good staying power too.


 There is a limited edition version of Berry that was part of the Walgreens limited edition e.l.f. Disney Princess Snow White collection. That Lip Balm Tint features a completely clear plastic jar—the same size as the permanent versions—and a picture of Snow White printed on the lid. The shade dot sticker is located on the bottom of the jar. 

Formulation - The tints are surprisingly not sticky, or about as not sticky as lip glosses go.

The moisturizing formula of the lip tint lasts longer than most glosses I’ve tried. I’ve fallen asleep while wearing the balms and woken up a few hours later with them still there, color included. Normally I find that traditional lip balms wear off faster for me.



While the Lip Balm Tints have good pigmentation, and are very moisturizing, I rarely reached for the balms until I started testing them for this review. I’m just not a fan of the jar packaging for lip products. Too messy for my liking. Due to this, I generally apply the balms with a lip brush since I don’t like the sticky feeling they leave behind on my fingers.
Shades- At six shades total, there is a fair amount of variety available. While the original four were a creme gloss, the two new shades have a shimmer/metallic finish. Most of the shade names—particularly the originals—are bland, yet descriptively accurate.
From: Helena Mandija 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Treat Yourself When You’ve Been Working Really Hard As a career girl, your days could be filled with meetings, assignments and other time-consuming tasks. Sometimes you only have a minute for yourself to relax and prepare for your next project. On those days, you better make this one minute more than worth it. My workload increases everyday, so does my awareness. I know that when I get busier, things can fall through the cracks and I don't want that to happen so I start taking extra steps to make sure it doesn't. The biggest way I do that is by leaving myself reminders in various places to stay focused. Get away from your desk When you work in an office it is important to leave you desk every once in a while. Get up and walk to the coffee corner or even better go outside and get some fresh air. Breathe A great way to relax in between tasks is to take a deep breath. Fill your lungs with oxygen and let go of your previous task. When you let go you can easily fo
The 10 Must-Haves for Any Successful Event      Motivation: There must be a reason for why you are doing your event, so find the reason and understand what your crowd will be looking for, especially what kind of event you want to deliver and why you are currently developing your event.     Idea Now that you know what you are trying to do, you need to shine above the rest. How do you do this? Bouncy castle at a wedding? Upside down cakes hanging? Mermaids?  Maybe a masseur in the middle of your venue, to the sound of a live saxophonist. We’ve done this all (and more!) before, and we’ve got you covered for everything.     Knowing your Crowd Understand the kind of people you are trying to attract or that you are trying to impress. What is the age of those attending? What do they like? Right now it’s key that reflect upon these questions so as to know who you are catering for.     The Venue This is the first real step in making your event legendary, classic, a
Hello guys, I am so happy to share with you this post :D More than likely you have a cell phone and you have a case for it, right? But not all cases match your outfit of the day, and that is why it does exist VELVET CAVIAR . Velvet Caviar, is a brand who helps you harmonize your everyday outfit with your phone case, from colorful flower textures to marble or glittery. You can shop them here: www.velvetcaviar.com , and guysss i just expore the website and they do have also big sales right now:  https://velvetcaviar.com/collections/sale-1 which means you can shop them  at the price of only $ 10,00 and that is so awesome. Don't lose you time, go shop them now!